The benefits of Separation Pathways are clear!
• Not-for-Profit Service
• No Surprise, Flat-Fee Pricing
• Pay-per-Step Along Your Path
• Move at Your Own Pace
• Save Time
• Avoid Long Legal Battles
• Experienced Mediators
• Responsive Customer Service
• Additional Support as Required
Let Us Help You Navigate
Your Unique Pathway
A cost-effective path to a Separation Agreement!
How is Mediation different than going to court for a Divorce?
- A mediator is a trained family professional who acts impartially to assist both parties to reach a resolution that meets their needs, voluntarily, and with minimum conflict.
- If there are children, parents need to cooperate indefinitely after separation or divorce, so it is important for everyone, and especially for children, to minimize ongoing conflict.
- Choosing mediation means that a resolution can be reached more quickly, with less stress, and at a greatly reduced cost as compared to going to court.
Start Your Out-of-Court Process Today!
Save Money, Save Time, Save Face