- A relationship problem with legal consequences. Help is available for your emotional, financial, and legal needs.
- A time of significant change, uncertainty, and increased stress on all family members, especially children.
- A client-centered approach to help you create a Separation Pathway (a plan) to reduce conflict, and increase stability, and predictability, for you and your family.
- We can connect you with professionals who can best meet your needs and cooperative, affordable alternatives to Divorce court.
- Understand your families’ unique needs,
- Identify your key issues, and,
- Schedule a meeting with a professional to develop a Separation Plan with you.
- Complete a brief online Intake Questionnaire.
- Connect with an Intake Worker for a FREE, confidential, initial conversation.
- Follow the next steps as agreed, following the Intake.
- Give Brief feedback on our service.
The Separation Plan includes:
Identification of the specific issues for each individual or couple – a customized pathway, and as needed, referral to:
- programs offering support and information.
- family professionals and dispute resolution options best suited to you and your children’s needs.
- a mediator to develop a Parenting Plan for school age children.
- legal advice as needed to ensure that your agreement is reasonable and will endure.
- Ongoing support from our Navigator as you move forward.